Seeking: Administrative Assistant
Paul Zizka Photography is currently seeking an administrative assistant to take on a diverse range of weekly and monthly duties.
This is a part-time, contract position. No experience in photography or the photography business necessary. If you have administrative and organizational skills, some social media savviness and time you’d like to put towards something new, please apply! We’re looking for a quick learner, someone who can work efficiently and quickly, with a positive attitude.
Start date Feb 1, 2019 or when successful candidate found.
- Packaging and mailing new product orders as they arrive.
- Assisting with interaction on social media channels.
- Researching new outlets for images (art consultants, magazines, etc.)
- Sundry tasks as hours allow.
- Banff or Canmore based, but must have own vehicle to make regular pick-ups in Banff.
- Administration and organizational skills.
- Computer savvy with familiarity in particular with excel spreadsheets.
- Superb written/verbal communication skills and a professional attitude.
- Ability to work under self-motivation and independence.
- Personal computer and smartphone.
- Ability to invoice as an independent contractor.
Hours and Remuneration:
Up to 8 hours/month (approx. 2 hours/week); $15/hour, with opportunities for growth.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by January 31, 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.