Seeking: Sales Rep
Paul Zizka Photography is currently seeking an experienced sales rep to secure new clients and bring Paul’s wide range of landscape, travel, adventure and outdoor photography in front of prospective brands, advertisers and publications.
This is a part-time, contract position. Familiarity with Paul Zizka’s body of work, the business of photography, sales and marketing and photography/outdoor publications are assets.
- Selling images and stock to prospective brands, advertisers and publications.
- Seeking out new opportunities for paid ambassadorship.
- Researching new sales outlets.
- Maintaining and tracking communications with prospective clients.
- Keeping clients on schedule and deadlines.
- Updating Insightly with meeting notes, progress, client/contact information.
- Meeting regularly with Paul Zizka Photography team.
- Preferably Canadian Rockies or Calgary-based, though a remotely located applicant may be considered.
- Previous sales experience.
- Familiarity with Paul’s body of work, the business of photography, publishing industry and outdoor brands (preferably also a strong personal network in these areas).
- Superb written/verbal communication skills and professional attitude.
- Ability to work under self-motivation and independence.
- Personal computer and smartphone.
- Proven track record of closing sales and retaining customers.
- Ability to invoice as an independent contractor.
To be discussed.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2016.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.