With Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson
January 19-23, 2020
Spend four luxurious nights in the majestic Canadian Rockies! Make the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise your ultimate base camp while you capture the beauty of winter in the Canadian Rockies and fine-tune your skills under the guidance of experienced photographers on this once-in-a-lifetime photography tour.
Catered towards intermediate and advanced photographers, here’s your chance to explore the Rockies’ most iconic winter locations and hidden gems with award-winning landscape photographers Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson. This workshop will bring you new confidence in many aspects of photography – including composition and techniques you can use in the field and in post-processing – and will help you maximize everything your mountain subjects have to offer.
• Four (4) nights accommodation in a Deluxe room for up to 2 adults at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
• All photography sessions with Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson
• All meals listed in the schedule, plus early morning coffee (or hot beverage of your choice) and snacks on
the bus. Please advise us of any dietary preferences at the time of booking
• All transportation between shooting locations on a luxury 24 seat tour bus
• Simply arrive in Lake Louise on January 19 and you won’t have to drive again until we are finished on January 23. If you bring a vehicle, parking is included for the four nights.
• Snacks, pillows and other comforts always available on the bus
• All taxes, gratuities, service charges and regular WIFI
Incidentals are not covered in the package
To reserve this package or inquire for more details, contact Davina Bernard. Due to the limited spaces, online bookings will not be available.
Davina.Bernard@Fairmont.com or 403-522-1638.