DATES: January 18-22, 2019
INSTRUCTORS: PAUL ZIZKA + WAYNE SIMPSON
Spend four luxurious nights in the majestic Canadian Rockies! Make the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise your ultimate winter base camp while you capture the beauty of the Canadian Rockies and fine-tune your skills under the guidance of experienced photographers on this once-in-a-lifetime photography tour.
Catered towards intermediate and advanced photographers, here’s your chance to explore the Rockies most iconic locations and hidden gems with award-winning landscape photographers Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson. This tour will bring you new confidence in many aspects of photography – including composition and techniques you can use in the field and in post-processing – and will help you maximize everything your mountain subjects have to offer.
All of this, plus you will be right in the middle of the world famous Ice Magic ice carving competition, hosted on the shores of Lake Louise. See the majestic pieces of ice art come together during your stay and hone your skills to capture the best image!
• Four (4) nights accommodation in a Deluxe room for up to two (2) adults
• Daily sunrise and sunset photo sessions in a variety of mountain locations plus one night shoot with personal photo assistance from Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson
• All meals listed in the schedule, plus early morning coffee (or hot beverage of your choice) and snacks on the bus. Please advise us of any dietary preferences at the time of booking
• All transportation between shooting locations on a luxury tour bus. Simply arrive in Lake Louise on January 18 and you won’t have to drive again until January 22. If you bring a vehicle, parking is included.
• Snacks, pillows and other comforts always available on the bus
• All taxes, gratuities, service charges and regular wifi
Incidentals are not covered in the package
To reserve this package or inquire for more details, contact Davina Bernard. Due to the limited spaces, online bookings will not be available. Davina.Bernard@Fairmont.com or 403-522-1638.