Paul Zizka Photography: Top 16 of 2016

As a photographer, I love to take some time each December to review what was created over the last year. I know I’ve taken a few images that are compelling to me if I can look at them and re-live my year through them. So, please allow me to share 16 images that are special to me, as well as the stories behind them. These are not necessarily images that others liked or that made a killing on social media, but they’re shots that got me fired up creatively. Enjoy!

Click on any image to enlarge and start the slideshow.

16 Responses to “Paul Zizka Photography: Top 16 of 2016”

1. Éric Dugas

C’est toujours absolument magnifique! Très très belle idée de présenter ainsi certaines photos plus en détail.

2. Jono

To think you took all of these in one year! This looks like a lifetime achievement 😀 Thanks for sharing, always a highlight to receive your newsletter.

3. Christopher Martin

Hi Paul – such a great set of images. Beautiful work that showcases your creativity and technical prowess. I enjoyed SLOWLY working through each of these. All the best in the new year!

Cheers,

Chris

4. A landscape image gallery worth visiting | Christopher Martin Photography

[…] Paul Zizka’s Top 16 of 2016 is a beautiful gallery of wild, natural landscape imagery.  His images are creative in their composition, surprising in their subjects and timing and technically precise.  He lives in Banff and is a mountain landscape and adventure photographer.  I have enjoyed Paul’s work for a few years, his 2016 top 16 set are among his best.  You can find this gallery at this link. […]

5. A landscape image gallery worth visiting | Christopher Martin Photography

6. Lukas Petereit

Wow, amazing work!

The pictures with the northern lights are incredible. It’s time to put them on top of my bucket list. I really want to capture them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Best regards